Senior Fire Alarm Technician
Location: Auckland. Full time, permanent
Fire Control Services Ltd. is an Onehunga based, medium-sized, progressive company. Because of our growth, we have positions available for senior technicians person with extensive fire alarm experience.
We are looking for:
2. Responsible team member
3. Able to build relationships with staff and client
This role includes:
- Working to solve technical issues on Fire Systems,
- Assisting more junior technicians to improve their technical abilities
- Servicing and maintaining Fire Systems to the highest standards
Includes, Company Vehicle, Phone and top salary with performance bonus are all on offer. As part of the Fire Control Services Ltd team, you will be supported by an excellent and knowledgeable Management team.
This is a great opportunity in a progressive and growing company that values honesty, integrity and good old fashioned work ethics.
Early finish times on Fridays and an open ear to your bright ideas are just some of the many benefits at Fire Control Services Ltd
All staff are encouraged to discuss ways of improving our business and customer service.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of experience do you have as a Fire Alarm Technician?
- How many years of experience do you have as a field service technician?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role that requires fault finding experience?