Fire Control Services
We offer a range of fire safety services, such as regular maintenance of your fire and safety equipment, manufacture of fire alarms and emergency lighting systems, and the supply of all fire and safety equipment.
Fire Control Services:
- Supplies ALL fire and safety equipment
- Performs regular maintenance of fire and safety equipment
- Manufactures and installs fire alarms, sprinkler systems and emergency lighting systems
- Has a fire consultancy service
- Independent Qualified Person Reports
- Performs equipment demonstrations
- Integrated security systems
Supply of All Fire & Safety Equipment
- Supplied to meet NZ Standards and Insurance Council regulations
- Fire Extinguisher and Fire Hose Reels sales and service
- Fire Alarms and Smoke Detector Systems
- Sprinkler Systems
- Emergency Lighting Systems
- First Aid Kits
Regular Maintenance of Fire & Safety Equipment
- Annual, Quarterly, Monthly and Weekly servicing of all Fire Equipment to meet Insurance Council regulations, in accordance with our clients instructions.
- Advice to clients on any procedures that may be needed to keep their premises to the required standard.
Manufacture of Fire Alarms & Emergency Lighting Systems
We manufacture fire alarms and emergency lights to meet the Building Code regulations.
These well-made systems are long-lasting and easily maintained. We have designed our systems so that parts are readily obtained from electrical merchants.
Types of of Fire Extinguishers
Multipurpose Dry Chemical for Class A, B, and C Fires
The monoammonium phosphate agent is inexpensive and electrically nonconductive but leaves a powdery residue that can damage equipment. It's not good for hidden fires.
Water for Class A Fires
Not for areas with Class C hazard potential because water will conduct electricity.
CO2 for Class B and C Fires
Carbon dioxide is a colourless, odorless gas that leaves no messy residue to damage equipment. It's good for reaching hidden fires. However, the heavy vapor settles out, limiting the total discharge range to approximately 8 ft. (2.4 m). It may cause thermal (cold) and static (shock) damage.
Dry Chemical for Class B and C Fires
The potassium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate agents are extremely effective against Class B fires and are electrically nonconductive. They produce no toxic effects and cleanup is accomplished with a vacuum cleaner or broom and dustpan.
Dry Chemical for Class D Fires
Extinguishing agents include sodium carbonate, salt, graphite, bicarbonate and sodium chloride-based chemicals. These agents are not equally effective on all combustible metal fires. Be sure the extinguishing agent chosen will be effective on the combustible metal present, since the use of the wrong extinguishing agent can increase or spread the fire.